- the Adelaide table comes with solid eucalyptus legs to add luxury and warmth to your outdoor furniture
- the Adelaide chair is available with or without armrests, comes in three colours and two different legs to choose from one of them being solid eucalyptus wood
- the Elba table is ideal for outdoor use and the size is great for balconies and small courtyards
- the Elba chair is light weight and stackable
Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your BoConcept furniture store in Sydney for more details.
- the Adelaide table is made with a steel construction to ensure good stability and high quality. The tabletop is made of white, high pressure compact laminate making it colour proof and resistant to weather changes
- the Adelaide seat is made of polypropylene making it suitable for outdoor use. The legs come in anthracite grey burnished steel, titanium grey burnished steel and solid eucalyptus wood
- the Elba table comes with a tabletop in a white, highly durable composite material that is ideal for outdoor use
- the Elba chair is produced with a durable wicker that is resistant to low temperatures, UV resistant and ideal for outdoor use
- protect the furniture against hot objects by using mats. Wipe off spillage immediately
- clean with a lightly moistened cloth and a mild soap solution. Always dry afterwards
- the Eucalyptus wood is a living material which can change its appearance during the years. To maintain the wood in the best possible way please treat it with oil before use and subsequently three to four times a year. The oil kit can be bought locally
- the materials are ideal for outdoor use, but we do recommend that the furniture is sheltered or covered during long periods of bad weather
BoConcept specialise in extendable dining tables that can be customised to your satisfaction. We recommend you shop through their dining furniture range, as all of their designer furniture can be mixed and matched according to your personal style.