Lugano sideboard, the product is available in different colours. Shown colour, espresso oak veneer/titanium grey burnished steel. H74xW230½xD48½cm. [Lugano – GA00] Article no.: 3800GA000117A04
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
How To: Sideboard Styling
Not just a place to put your keys, a sideboard works brilliantly as a dresser for the bedroom, TV cabinet for the living room, service counter for the dining room and can be used for extra storage in the home office. We show you how to style the Lugano sideboard for either a sleek and luxurious look or something a little more feminine. Not only that, it’s a great piece of furniture to turn your favourite collection of homewares into a curated display.
1. Female Photo Art 2. Loops Sculpture 3. Carving Pattern Vase 4. Lugano Sideboard 5. Hexagon Table Lamp 6. Lausanne Chair
This masculine, sophisticated and sleek display features espresso oak veneer furniture with touches of copper. Consider an asymmetrical display for this look with a mix of tall and short pieces to provide a sense of layering and depth. Keep to darker tones and perhaps add one or two white accessories to break up the repetitive colour. A combination of geometric and tribal accessories have been used to emphasize the organic yet polished style of the Lugano sideboard.
1. Gold Vase 2. Noir Vase 3. Work Table Lamp 4. Lugano Highboard 5. Adelaide Chair 6. New Possibility 1 Photo Art
This display has a more Scandinavian feel which is well suited to the white lacquered Lugano with angled oak legs. A lighter and more delicate approach to sideboard styling, the Lugano has been topped with accessories in pink, black and grey with copper accents. Due to the height of the sideboard, the vases, books and lamp are shorter with one taller art piece creating an asymmetrical arrangement.
- our sideboards can be customised and offer different sizes, fronts and colours for an individual storage solution
- create a personal expression by mixing different colours
Our customisable sideboards are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- our board furniture is mainly made of MDF (medium density fibreboard). Particle board is primarily used for furniture with organic shapes
- our veneers have a coating of lacquer to make a more smooth and longlasting finish. The lacquers we use are mainly waterbased so they have a strictly limited impact on the environment
- wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner
- wipe dry with a clean cloth