Monza table with supplementary tabletops, the product is available in different colours. Shown colour, clear glass/oak veneer/titanium grey burnished steel. H74½xW190/280xD100cm. [Monza – T032] Article no.: 3700A58T0322137
Adelaide chair with swivel function, the product is available in different colours. Shown colour, grey/polished aluminium. H83½/45xW60xD58½cm. [Adelaide – D024] Article no.: 4020131D0240134
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
Monza Two Ways
One of our latest additions to the dining collection is the elegant Monza extendable dining table. With customisable design options, you have the choice to alter the look of the Monza to suit your style. For example, pick from either a smoke-coloured or clear glass tabletop dining table. Choose either copper or titanium grey burnished steel frame details. Finish the look with either angled oak legs for a more traditional look, or opt for either a espresso oak veneer or matt white lacquered base for something a little more contemporary and bold.
Create an elegant display in the dining room with a pair of cement pendants, a soft muted rug and some sophisticated dining chairs. A pop of salmon pink will blend well with the oak tones. The angled oak legs of the Milano dining table create a Scandinavian look which is both classic and on-trend, meaning the style will not only impress now but will last for many years to come.
The espresso oak veneer base with smoke-coloured glass tabletop and copper detailing creates an unmatched sophistication in the dining room. To complement the Monza table, go for a rug in a regal tone such as an emerald green, and some metallic accessories to add to the luxurious look.
- most of our extendable dining tables are customisable and offer you a variety of colours and bases
- the functions are easy to use and the extension leaves are often built-in
- enjoy beautiful design that is never compromised by the functionality
- you can choose between table legs or a centre base depending on the look you prefer
Our customisable dining tables are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- our board furniture is mainly made of MDF (medium density fibreboard). Particle board is primarily used for furniture with organic shapes
- most glass parts are tempered
- our veneers have a coating of lacquer to make a more smooth and longlasting finish. The lacquers we use are mainly waterbased so they have a strictly limited impact on the environment
- wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner
- wipe dry with a clean cloth