Sometimes, when the pressures of everyday living get to be just a bit too much, all you really want is a safe corner in your modern world. A place for some stylish ‘me time’. The new Harvard recliner is the space you’ve been looking for. BoConcept wanted to create a chair that is functional, but also distinctive. A chair that embraces technology without sacrificing comfort. A chair with personality. ‘I looked at the world of automotive design for inspiration,’ says Designer Rene Hougaard, ‘especially the advances being made in trying to create hybrid sports cars – exciting styling combined with clever technology. Like those concept cars, the Harvard is an example of design, quality and functionality combining to create a uniquely modern product.’ Harvard is a chair that looks right at home in a contemporary urban interior and at the same time invites to relax and indulge yourself.
The luxurious Premium edition – available in electric and battery-operated versions – utilises an innovative space-saving mechanism that keeps the shape lean and sleek. Separate controls for the back and fully extending leg rests are built into the arm, along with a USB port to keep your devices charged. The elegant Essential edition also has a reclining back but is manually-operated; a separate footstool makes it easy to stretch out completely. Both editions include a manual adjustable headrest’, and are available in BoConcept’s range of over 100 fabrics and leathers.
- our armchairs can be customised and offer a great variety of fabrics and leathers as well as swivel functions or fixed bases
- lean back in an armchair with tilting function or put your feet up on a matching footstool
- enjoy the combination of design and great comfort
Our customisable armchairs are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- the materials of each armchair has been selected to ensure the best possible seating comfort and emphasise the design expression
We always recommend that you shake your cushions regularly to ensure form stability
- ordinary cleaning: vacuum frequently and use BoConcept textile care products for general cleaning
- all fabrics can be dry-cleaned
Easy care material:
- use of textile care products is not recommended
- easy to clean
- for general cleaning just use a dry soft cloth
- we recommend using BoConcept leather care products 2-3 times a year
- please note that BoConcept textile care products should be used for Coloroda leather
Choose from our great range of modern leather and fabric armchairs with either a swivel or fixed base. Not only are our armchairs sophisticated and stylish in style, they offer superior comfort and complement our Danish design sofa collection perfectly.