There is something effortless about the Scandinavian look in the home – it is homely, textural and comforting with a minimal colour palette. Here we deconstruct the look ‘Northern Light’ – homely Scandinavian style with the Carmo sofa by BoConcept. This is one of their best-selling sofas and is designed around a series of cube shaped modular units that can be changed around whenever you like to change the look and feel of your room. Shop the Carmo here.
Get the Scandi look
Go back to nature with gorgeous neutral tones, honest materials and touchable textures. Using materials such as felt and wood, introduce a simplicity and sense of warmth important for any time of year. Here we list all the items, so you can get the look in your home.
- Cophenhagen wall system >>click here – shown here in matt white lacquered/oak veneer.
- Berlin table lamp >>click here – shown in charcoal grey with light grey chintz shade
- Velvet cushion >>click here – pale pink
- Coffee Arabica artwork on paper >>click here
- Carmo lounging unit with resting unit >>click here – available in a range of fabrics and leathers. Shown here in light grey Lux Felt fabric.
- Bornholm coffee table >>click here – oak veneeerr/oak
- Monika rug >>click here – shown in beige
- Wire stool >>click here – shown in black metal
To learn more about the full range of furniture on offer at BoConcept Sydney, view their collection at http://www.boconcept.com/en-au/furniture or pay a visit to one of their stores in Moore Park or Crows Nest – any day of the week.