With the Fermo sideboard, you don’t have to compromise on style just because it’s a great storage unit – with drawers, cupboards and a range of customisation options, this sleek sideboard offers everything you need.
When it comes to styling your sideboard, getting it right can make or break a room. In the video and tips from Stephanie below, we walk you through how to style a sideboard 2 ways, using a mix of accessories and simple greenery to create a beautiful and contemporary feature in your room.
Look#1: Nordic Dusk – a Scandinavian inspired, minimal look with feminine accents
- Use a mix of soft, pastel tones to add subtle colour and a sense of femininity to your space.
- The addition of warm metallic accents gives the look some added sophistication.
- Highlight with touches of black will give an unexpected edge to your feminine look.
Look #2: Metropolitan Moods – a monochromatic look, with bold and textured accents
- Use bold graphic prints to set the tone for your look.
- Use large-scale accessories in concrete, glass and metal to reinforce this bold and slightly masculine vibe.
- Finish the look off by adding elements of greenery. Don’t be afraid to go big with the scale of this either. Large ferns and leaves inject colour and will help to soften the space.
Brows our full range of modern sideboards remotely online or pop into one of our Sydney furniture stores in Crows Nest or Moore Park, to check them all out in person. Or why not talk to one of our in-store interior design consultants 7 days a week. They can provide you with a BoConcept in home consultation as well give you style advice and discuss your customization options.