The Torino Dining Table is a sleek, modern and versatile dining table that works well anywhere even in smaller apartment spaces. Composed of a white matt lacquered surface, which reflects light around the room making the most of a confined dining area. The tapered contours of the legs with rounded tear drop bottoms, give a lightweight feel and bare reference to the wings of a windmill, making it easy on the eye. The sides are also cleverly designed so that two tables put side by side can fit snugly and seamlessly together to form one long table. The simplicity and sophistication of this design will comfortably fit almost any type of dining chair, meaning you can change the style of your space without changing your table.
- Most of our dining tables can be customised
- Choose between different tabletops and bases and create a personal look
Our customisable dining tables are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- our board furniture is mainly made of particle board. MDF (medium density fibreboard) is primarily used for furniture with organic shapes
- our veneers have a coating of lacquer to make a more smooth and longlasting finish
- some tables have a laminate surface for extra durability
- wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner
- wipe dry with a clean cloth
Looking for more designer dining room furniture in Sydney?
Take a look through BoConcept’s wide range of dining chairs and dining tables to give your home a new look. Combine their Scandinavian furniture together and create a beautiful feel throughout your home.