Lugano wall mounted cabinet with drop down door, the product is available in different colours. Shown colour, matt white lacquered/grey speaker fabric. H26xW115½xD26cm. [Lugano – AU00] Article no.: 3800AU000115A01
Loudspeaker. Shown colour, black speaker fabric. H22xW68xD22cm. [Lugano – 990] Article no.: 380009901050
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
Lugano Wall System, 4 Ways
The Lugano modern wall unit can solve any storage challenge in the most beautiful way. It can also be paired with the Como shelves for a unique twist, adding interesting colours to the more neutral tones available for the Lugano.
Add texture and colour: Create tonal contrast by playing with the different colours available for the Como, including ash grey and charcoal grey.
Keep it simple: If you’re after something a little less complex, take a look at the stand-alone Lugano media units. A wall-mounted Como shelving unit will add just that little extra sparkle, giving your living room a unique twist.
Love geometric lines: The Lugano wall system has strong lines and intersecting planes, embodying current design trends for media display. We love the copper with the walnut veneer.
Create a feature wall: Have a large wall space in your living room that you don’t know how to fill? The Lugano is a perfect option for when you want to display your favourite artworks, vases, baskets and ornaments.
- beautiful mitre joints and beveled edges complete the elegant, contemporary look
- available in 3 depths to make it fit anything from TV/Hi-FI equipment, accessories, books etc.
- optional sound system is specially designed to fit perfectly into the Lugano wall system
- choose among doors, drawers, flip up- and drop down fronts in different materials
- cutouts for cable management is standard
- cable trays are available
- optional integrated lighting
- different leg options that will change the look of your wall system
- can be combined with Meda wall system and Como bookcases and shelves
Our customisable wall systems are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- our board furniture is mainly made of MDF (medium density fibreboard). Particle board is primarily used for furniture with organic shapes
- most glass parts are tempered
- our veneers have a coating of lacquer to make a more smooth and longlasting finish. The lacquers we use are mainly waterbased so they have a strictly limited impact on the environment
- wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner
- wipe dry with a clean cloth